UX SUPPORT FOR AGENCIES
Freelance services to supplement your team. By the hour or by the project. Client visible or white labeled.
Most of my clients are agencies, small to large. Most of my career has been in the agency business, working at and managing agencies from 10 to 90 employees. I’ll fit seamlessly into your team and your client projects, beginning to end or à la carte.
- UX Strategy – assess client and user needs, create project roadmaps and requirements
- UX Audits – heuristic analysis to find issues/opportunities
- User Research – gather insights to inform strategy
- Information Architecture – develop site maps/taxonomy
- Wireframes – low-fidelity wires, static or interactive
- Hi-Fidelity Prototypes – functional mockups for review
- Usability Testing – evaluate existing sites/apps or new designs; test wireframes/prototypes before design/dev, test production during and after dev
- UI Design – visual design for websites/apps
- Content – content strategy, content development
- 15+ years in user experience design, built on decades of work in communication arts: creative director, designer, video producer, photographer and marketing strategist.
- I know the agency business and understand the importance of your client relationships.
Let’s Talk About your next project
Call or TeXt
Or submit this form