UX Lunch & Learn
For agencies and developers
A fast-paced one-hour overview of UX best practices and how to apply them when creating websites, apps and other digital products. It’s live, just for your team, online or in person, with time for Q&A. You’ll leave with enough practical details to start improving your work right away.
Who should attend?
UX design plays a critical role in delivering successful work and as such it’s relevant to nearly all job functions. It’s for everyone in the firm who touches any part of the digital design and development process: account managers, project managers, research, creative staff, developers and executive management.
What’s the format?
It can be done via Zoom or in person (in the Kansas City, Wichita or Topeka areas) for any number of attendees (preferably 5 or more). Do it over a lunch hour (you’re welcome to eat while I present!) or any other time that works for you.
What topics are covered?
- What is user experience design? (Hint: it’s not web design or development)
- Why is good UX design critical for success?
- Key UX design principles
- Why UX is often hard for agencies and devs to practice
- How to incorporate UX best practices into the workflow
- Overview of user testing, wireframing and and prototyping
- How to sell the value of UX best practices to your clients
Is preparation or followup required?
No prep needed, just come with an open mind. The deck will be made available after the presentation to all attendees (includes links to helpful resources).
What does it cost?
It’s free. (Just bring your own lunch.)
Submit this form to learn more or to schedule a UX Lunch & Learn for your firm.